REAL TIME PRODUCTION MONITORING AND WORKSHOP MANAGEMENT
Monitor production in real time in order to collect manufacturing data. Production indicators are available in real time, giving an overview of yield rates (OEE) and the relevance of the action plans implemented. Control your manufacturing process and improve the performance of your production units.
Collect workshop data and monitor the manufacturing process
- The times
- The events
- The quantities / meters
- The material consumption
- The traceability (production context, reading…)
- Scrap recording
- Identification of scrap causes
- Scrap analysis
- Scrap rate
- Link to the non-conformities and corrective actions module
- Batch number recording
- Bar code label management
- Recording of material non-conformities
In order to limit manual inputs in QUASAR-FAB, an interface with your ERP / CAPM is available. The update is both upward and downward.
3 workshop data acquisition methods
QS-fab uses an smart input/output card with automatic counting on the machine. It is counted by collecting the data, but it is also possible to send information to the machine (for example for a machine blockage). Automatic acquisition makes it possible to retrieve machine reports, meter values, etc.…
- Two-way communication
- Input/Output card mode
This communication method allows applications to connect with PLCs from a standardized interface. QS-fab can thus retrieve all the information provided by the PLC with a much more detailed level of information.
- OPC Mode
The system can directly retrieve workshop data in real time from your Information System via an interface.
- Database Mode
Real time workshop management
- Scrap rate
- Plan / Quantity / Goal
- Remaining quantity to produce
- Production lead-time
- Web Dashboards
- Workshop overview to monitor the equipment
- Integrated BI module (Business Intelligence) for more accurate analyses
- Display of indicators in the workshops intended for operators (quantities to complete, objectives, etc.)
- Alerts management (quantities, frequencies…)
- Instruction sheets
- Activation “blockage” output
- Flash alerts
- Bar graph or table representation
The QUASAR-FAB scheduling feature provides a Gantt chart on which are positioned the operations to schedule.
- Schedule production operations
- Monitor the progress of operations in real time
- View operations in the form of labels
Make documentation available
Digitization is an essential component of the Factory 4.0. The documentation must be digitized in order to be made available to the operator in real time and in the correct version.
- View of the documentation on the operator workstation (plan, operating procedure, machine documentation, etc.)
- Operator guidance through supports available on the workstation
- Management of document versions in order to make available the right versions
To go further, see the QS-ged module integrated in the QUASAR Suite
Monitor quality during the production process
QUASAR has included a quality management module in its workshop management module. This optional quality management system allows to monitor the quality level during the manufacturing process.
Its use can range from a simple measurement to ensure traceability to real-time detection of SPC variations. In any case, its implementation increases the reliability of your production and allows you to better meet the ever-increasing requirements of your customers.
- Inspection plan management
- Multi-mode acquisition
- Analysis and indicators (Cp, Cpk)
The grinding management integrated !
The purpose of QS-fab’s grinding option is to reduce the risk of producing non-conforming parts due to the cutting tool.
The grinding management includes all the steps of your activity for the monitoring of tools (control, grinding, replacement, alert, history and traceability). Thanks to the grinding management, you can manage your tool replacements and stock management processes while boosting your auto-control in production.
Control the production with QUASAR
QUASAR FAB iN ACTION
DOWNLOAD THE QUASAR FAB BROCHURES
The world of QUASAR
The Digital factory close at hand
QUASAR is one of the only actors in the market to offer innovative digital solutions, enabling companies to enter the era of the Factory of the future and become smarter, more agile and within a well-defined budget.
With our modular M.E.S.* Suite, we offer manufacturers and industrialists from all sectors the opportunity to highlight the value of their data, analyse it and enhance it throughout the production chain, in integration with the information system and the teams already in place.
Even though our products can be directly linked to machines, we place people at the heart of the digital environment. We work on a daily basis to make our solutions ever easier to use, sustainable and progressive. Our key words : quality, reliability, simplicity, reactivity. Indeed, we are one of the few software publishers to be ISO 9001 certified.
*M.E.S. = Manufacturing Execution System