The specificities of the QUASAR Production Monitoring
The QS-Fab module gives you an excellent overview on production units: workshop, production line, autonomous production unit, machine etc.. Measurements are made via direct connections to the machines or via tactile interfaces. All information converges to the production operator workstation. The user has several systems and technological options at her/his disposal according to needs and technical specificities.
A detailed analysis of machine times and interruption causes (setting breaks, breakdowns, running out of material…) is complementary to the information collected for the production supervisors and operators.
The production data is accessible in real time thus allowing an analysis of various machine productivity rates: OEE, Machine Quality rate, economic performance rate…and of the pertinence of the actions taken.
QUASAR production monitoring is available in tactile mode and completely adapted to workshop environments. You obtain optimal production processes control.
The advantages of QUASAR production monitoring
- Traceability of production data
- Reduction of production costs
- Overview of machinery thanks to a synopsis
- Monitoring of correct production quantity and waste
- Control of machine production rate
- Graphic & forecast scoreboard indicators
- Easy to use ergonomic tactile interface
Functions and settings
- Monitoring per batch to guarantee traceability of your production batches
- Operation/break times, quantities, raw materials’ consumption, production line, autonomous production unit, machine, characteristic monitoring
This acquisition is achieved directly:
- from central machine units (PC industrial terminals) using an adapted communication protocol.
- from machine digital output.
- from inductive sensors we install for this purpose.
- via the adjunction of electronic counting charts.
Alarm management of finishing to be carried out
For a quality improvement approach
Obtain real time indicator access and monitor production according to the OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) principle: plans, quantities, objectives, waste %, frequency upholding, finishing, estimated end date, internal resource performance...
- Manager workstations: these are the networked computers/workstations on which we install the application QS-Fab. The collected data helps manage machine creation, break causes, send production/work orders on the MMI’s and to summarise.
- Man Machine Interfaces: allow for automated collection of production data: production time, break time, quantities… and allow to consult production/work order related data. Finishing plans, data sheets, diagrams… These MMIs can be connected to machines, measuring instruments, light columns, barcode readers, scales.
|Implementation||On a server, managerial workstations and MMIs|
|Support||Consulting and hotlines|
|Training||Production monitoring training, SPC, Quality Management|
|Price list||According to price quotes|