Choisissez votre univers
MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT AND EQUIPMENT MONITORING SOFTWARE
Qs-maint makes it possible to maintain and ensure the efficiency of your industrial equipment. Therefore, you keep the potential of your tools and ensure production continuity under the best overall cost conditions. Optimize the equipment’s operating costs throughout their lifespan and improve the know-how of everyone to create an improvement process.
Identify and register the equipment
- Family, section
- Parts B.O.M
The tree structure consists in registering and organizing the equipment according to a functional type architecture (site, workshop, island, line, machine…) or a geographical type architecture (building, area, sector, installation…).
At any level, you can associate documents such as drawings, documents, or photos.
This feature is enhanced by the integrated DMS module which ensures the correct version of documents.
Manage your purchases and inventory
- Stock entry (Incoming goods)
- Drop-off multi-wareouse
- Transfer between warehouses
- Drop-off multi-locations
- Stock withdrawal
- Alert thresholds
- Suppliers / Manufacturers management
- Purchase requisition including visas
- Control of delivery time
- Return to supplier
At the heart of maintenance management, spare parts stocks are tracked and managed as soon as the spare part has a code and a description. But other types of information are available : drawings, where-used, valuation, replenishment threshold, alert threshold…
Trigger and schedule interventions
- Staff, technical means and equipment availability
- Scheduling of preventive procedures
- Management of curative interventions
- Graphic planning boards
- Intervention requests (RI)
- Work orders (WO)
- Intervention reports (RI)
- Visa management
- Graphic representation of the maintenance schedule
Handle your maintenance budget
- Budget estimated / spent / committed / completed
- Allocation of budgets by period (week, month, year), by work center
- Allocation of budgets on all levels of the tree structure
- Budget management including operation, investment and heavy maintenance
Analyse and decide
- Analysis of failures (cause, duration, availability rate…)
- MTTR / MTBF
- Turnover rate, inactive items, stock movements…
- Costs (breakdown, intervention, subcontracting, maintenance…)
- Analytical follow-up by budget line
- Distribution of budgets on the levels of the tree structure…
Manage your maintenance operations with QUASAR
QUASAR MAINT iN ACTION
DOWNLOAD THE QUASAR MAINTENANCE BROCHURES
The world of QUASAR
The Digital factory close at hand
QUASAR is one of the only actors in the market to offer innovative digital solutions, enabling companies to enter the era of the Factory of the future and become smarter, more agile and within a well-defined budget.
With our modular M.E.S.* Suite, we offer manufacturers and industrialists from all sectors the opportunity to highlight the value of their data, analyse it and enhance it throughout the production chain, in integration with the information system and the teams already in place.
Even though our products can be directly linked to machines, we place people at the heart of the digital environment. We work on a daily basis to make our solutions ever easier to use, sustainable and progressive. Our key words : quality, reliability, simplicity, reactivity. Indeed, we are one of the few software publishers to be ISO 9001 certified.
*M.E.S. = Manufacturing Execution System